HAPPY HOLIDAYS, everyone!
I am one of those people where I am not at all ready to even think about Christmas before Thanksgiving (because I love Thanksgiving so much). But once the clock strikes midnight on Thanksgiving night, I am ready to deck the halls and rock around the Christmas tree. And watch Love Actually. But a large part of this celebration is, of course, music! Minus Bing Crosby, who is my favorite artist to listen to during the Holiday Season, these are some of the other songs that I love!
- “Christmas Wrapping” by The Waitresses
- “All I Want For Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey (A CLASSIC and my go to sing-along song!)
- “Last Christmas” by Ashley Tisdale, and also the version by Ariana Grande
- “Into the Silent Night” by For King and Country
- “Santa Baby” by Taylor Swift
- “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” by James Taylor and Natalie Cole
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” by Sam Smith
- “Santa Tell Me” by Ariana Grande
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)” by Little Mix
And then, of course, the ultimate classic:
- “The Christmas Song” by Nat King Cole
I love this time of year, I hope everyone has had an amazing start to the Holiday season. I’m so looking forward to this December! I love listening to Christmas music and singing along to the songs that I love in the car… At the top of my lungs… But, then again, how is that different than any other day? 🙂
2 thoughts on “Christmas Playlist”
Great song choices!